Who are field nation competitors?
Field Nation competitors include Hudson, Work Market, Bee Line and OnForce. Field Nation ranks 3rd in Employee Net Promoter Score on Comparably vs its competitors.
Who owns Field nation?
Field Nation started in 2008 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Mynul Khan is the Founder and CEO of Field Nation; the leading online work marketplace for connecting people to get work done.
Does field nation work in Canada?
Over 1 million jobs across more than 450,000 sites in the U.S. and Canada get completed by techs sourced through Field Nation annually.
What kind of company is field nation?
|Type of business||Private Company|
|Industry||Internet Freelance Management System Field Service Marketplace|
How many employees does field nation have?
As of the date of the acquisition Field Nation employed over 150 people. The platform has more than 100,000 signed up technicians.
How does Field Nation work?
Field Nation pays weekly based on the payment terms listed in the work order. Technicians receive payment for the final work order after approval, less a 10% fee. Receive payments via direct deposit or PayPal. You choose what works best for you, and we make it happen.
How do I cancel my field nation account?
Connect With Us
- 733 Marquette Avenue S, #800. Minneapolis, MN 55402.
How do you get more jobs on field nation?
11 ways to get more work on Field Nation
- Understand the buyer’s point of view.
- Build a great profile.
- Get a background check.
- Be proactive.
- Try landing smaller jobs first.
- Do good work.
- Build relationships with buyers.
- Network with other technicians.
How do I get started on field nation?
- Add a profile photo. A photo increases your likelihood to get work by 38%.
- Tell your story.
- Identify your types of work.
- Highlight Your Skills.
- List your tools and equipment.
- Showcase your certifications & licenses.
- Highlight your employment history.