What engines came in a 1964 Impala?
The base V8 was the Turbo-Fire 283 cubic-inch small-block, delivering 195 horsepower, and optional 327 cubic-inch small-blocks with either 250 or 300 horsepower were available. The 409 cubic-inch V8 returned as the big-block option, and was available in 340, 400, and 425-horsepower versions.
How heavy is a 1964 Impala?
|Engine Location :||Front|
|Drive Type :||Rear Wheel|
|Production Years for Series :||1961 – 1964|
|Weight :||3300 lbs | 1496.855 kg|
What is the rarest Chevy?
Chevrolet’s Rarest And Most Forgotten Cars
- 1968 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Convertible.
- 1990 Chevrolet 454 SS.
- 1997 Chevrolet S-10 Electric.
- 2019 50th Anniversary COPO Camaro.
- 1958 Chevrolet Yeoman Two-Door.
- 1977 Chevrolet Monza Mirage.
- 1985 Chevrolet Sprint Turbo.
- 1969 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray ZL-1.
How fast is a 1964 Impala?
2) in 1964, the model with 2-door hardtop coupe body and V-8 4638 cm3 / 283 cui, 145.5 kW / 198 PS / 195 hp (SAE gross) offered since October 1963 for North America U.S.. According to the ProfessCars™ estimation this Chevrolet would accelerate 0-60 mph in 10.7 sec, 0-100 km/h in 11.3 sec and quarter mile time is 18.3 …
Did the 1964 Impala have power steering?
It is equipped with power steering, deluxe steering wheel and rare tilt wheel option.
What is a 1964 Chevy Impala worth?
To help convince you and others, the owner included a screen capture of the Hagerty price estimates for the ’64 Impala and $21,000 is the estimated value for a car in “fair” condition. As this is being written, the top bid is hovering at just over $16,000.
How much does a 1964 Impala weigh?
How much does a 1964 Impala weight?
What engine is in a 1964 Impala?
The 300-hp 327 was the most powerful small-block offered on regular-production 1964 Impalas. A performance camshaft with solid lifters and a 2.5-inch exhaust helped boost it above the 250-hp version.
What is the value of a 1964 Impala SS?
1964 Impala SS 409 w/ 55,700 Miles Avg. Market Value of $80 to $90K & UP!!! THIS IS A TRUE SS 409 WITH LOW LOW START BID TO GET THE AUCTION STARTED. START THE BIDDING AND BE ON TOP AT THE END…
How many 1964 Impala SS were made?
The SS models were available in convertible Impala models or the hard top Sports Coupe. The Impala was selling better than ever in 1964, and a total of 889,600 were built throughout the model year. The base price of the car was up around $200 from the year before to $2,839.
What is the price for a 1964 Impala restored?
Overall Restoration Costs An overall restoration done by one shop is going to cost you anywhere from $40,000 to $60,000. Most of this will be billed monthly or with considerations made between you and management for payments. Some will finance the work at a percentage, while others work on a cash up front basis.