When some are busy quotes?
- Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
- Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.
- Inaction breeds doubt and fear.
- Beware the barrenness of a busy life.
- I feel like I’m too busy writing history to read it.
What is the saying about a busy man?
The late Elbert Hubbard used to say: “If you want anything done, ask a busy man to do it.” By a like token the store that is the busiest is always striving for more whilst the dull store marks times. If you want something done, ask a busy person.
How do I stop being so busy?
How to Stop Being So Busy All the Time
- The culture of busyness. Their stories are not out of the ordinary.
- Start small.
- Rethink your to-do list.
- Set parameters around your workday.
- Schedule downtime.
- Let some things go.
- Say “no”
- Realize that slowing down is important.
When you are busy everything is easy?
Everything is easy when you are busy. But nothing is easy when you are lazy. – Swami Vivekananda quotes.
How do you say I am busy politely?
Below are 10 English expressions that’ll do the job much better.
- I’m preoccupied. Imagine someone knocking on your office door while you’re having a meeting.
- I’m tied up.
- I have a lot on my plate.
- I’m juggling a lot right now.
- I don’t have the bandwidth.
- I’m spread pretty thin.
- I’m swamped.
- I’m buried in work.
How do you say im busy?
Here is a list of words and phrases that you can use instead of the phrase, ‘I’m busy’.
- OCCUPIED/OTHERWISE OCCUPIED. The word ‘occupied’ or the phrase ‘otherwise occupied’ can substitute ‘I’m busy’ as it conveys that you are busy with something else.
- TIED UP.
What do you say to a busy person?
- “Hey, I haven’t heard from you in a while. I hope you’re OK. Just know I’m here if you need me.”
- “It sounds like you’re having a bad time right now. If you need someone to talk to, I’m here whenever you’re ready.”
- “I know you have a lot going on, but I’m happy to listen if you want to offload.”
How do you say I know you are busy politely?
“Hey [name], I know you’re super busy, so just floating this back to your inbox in case it slipped through.” “Hey [name], checking back on this. Let me know if you’re interested in [brief 5-7 word summary of my initial ask].” “Hey [name], what do you think?
What is the thought for the day?
‘Learn something new today’. ‘Good thoughts make a happy person’. ‘If you have a dream, never let go of it, chase it till the end’. ‘Make yourself your own competition, strive to be better than yesterday, and you’ll find the true essence of life!
Do not lower your goals to the level of your abilities?
Do not lower your goals to the level of your abilities. Instead, raise your abilities to the height of your goals. – Swami Vivekananda quotes.
How many ways to say I am busy?
Ways to say – I am busy
|Up to one’s neck||I am up to my neck.|
|Up to one’s ears||I am up to my ears this entire week.|
|Tied up||I’m very much tied up this month; let’s meet next month.|
|Agenda or diary is full||Sorry, my agenda/diary is full right now.|
What is another word for being busy?
Some common synonyms of busy are assiduous, diligent, industrious, and sedulous. While all these words mean “actively engaged or occupied,” busy chiefly stresses activity as opposed to idleness or leisure.
How do you say I will be busy?
What can I say other than busy?
Synonyms & Antonyms of busy
What to text him when he is busy?
Romantic Messages To Let Him Know You Care
- ‘I hope you’re having a great day. And I hope this message only makes it better! ‘
- ‘I know you’re busy, but I just wanted to say I love you. ‘
- ‘You’re my favourite person in the entire world. ‘
- ‘Know that I won’t give up, no matter what happens. ‘
How do I tell someone I’m busy?
What can I say instead of I am busy?
The word ‘occupied’ or the phrase ‘otherwise occupied’ can substitute ‘I’m busy’ as it conveys that you are busy with something else. Example: We can use this time to play as mother is otherwise occupied.
What are 3 positive quotes?
You can do it quotes
- “Do the best you can.
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ―Theodore Roosevelt.
- ‘It’s never too late to be what you might’ve been.” ―George Eliot.
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” ―Walt Disney.
- “Trust yourself that you can do it and get it.” ―Baz Luhrmann.
What are 5 positive quotes?
100 Inspirational Quotes
- “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.”
- “Nothing is impossible.
- “There is nothing impossible to they who will try.”
- “The bad news is time flies.
- “Life has got all those twists and turns.
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.”
How do you say im busy politely?
What can I say instead of I’m busy?
10 great words to use instead of “busy”
- Tied up. Example: I’m a little tied up with this new project.
- Occupied. Example: She’s a bit occupied today dealing with new staff.
- Snowed under.
- To have enough/rather a lot/too much on one’s plate at the moment.
How do you say im busy in chat?
18 Ways to Say Busy
- I am busy. The most basic way to express this.
- I’m as busy as a bee.
- I’m slammed.
- I’m so busy (that) I can’t even…
- I’m buried (in work).
- I’m overwhelmed (with work).
- I’m up to my ears in work.
- I’ve got a lot on my plate.
How can I make him happy over text?
How to Make Your Boyfriend Happy over Text
- Send him a pic.
- Compliment him.
- Tell him when something reminds you of him.
- Ask questions to get him to open up about himself.
- Ask him for a recommendation.
- Open with something interesting.
- Tell him something about your day.
- Laugh when he makes a joke.
How do you say busy in a nice way?
What’s a short positive message?
“Let your unique awesomeness and positive energy inspire confidence in others.” “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” “If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.” “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.”