What is the meaning of ungraspable?
not able to be grasped : not graspable
Definition of ungraspable
: not able to be grasped : not graspable especially : not easily understood or imagined That tree had witnessed the assaults of men in mail—how remote such a time seems, and how ungraspable is the fact that real men ever did fight in real armor! … —
What is the meaning full of life?
1. full of life – full of spirit; “a dynamic full of life woman”; “a vital and charismatic leader”; “this whole lively world” vital, lively. animated, alive – having life or vigor or spirit; “an animated and expressive face”; “animated conversation”; “became very animated when he heard the good news”
What is a word for unattainable?
Words related to unattainable
distant, elusive, impassable, impervious, insurmountable, unreachable, unworkable, futile, hopeless, impractical, inaccessible, inconceivable, unimaginable, unreasonable, unthinkable, useless, aloof, away, beyond, beyond reach.
What does Incognizable mean?
incapable of being recognized, known
Definition of incognizable
: incapable of being recognized, known, or distinguished.
What does Conspirational mean?
1 : the act or action of plotting or secretly combining. 2 : a joint effort toward a particular end.
Will be compelled meaning?
Meaning of compelled in English
having to do something, because you are forced to or feel it is necessary: [ + to infinitive ] He felt compelled to report the incident. Causing somebody to act.
What makes a meaningful life?
A meaningful life is one in which you feel engaged, connected to purpose, and able to connect your gifts and passions with your highest values. Martin Seligman, a psychologist considered by some to be the father of modern positive psychology, believes that meaningfulness is actually a component of happiness.
What gives meaning to your life?
Your life purpose consists of the central motivating aims of your life—the reasons you get up in the morning. Purpose can guide life decisions, influence behavior, shape goals, offer a sense of direction, and create meaning. For some people, purpose is connected to vocation—meaningful, satisfying work.
Can a person be unobtainable?
Unobtainable can describe anything that you can’t get: big or small. The word is often applied to abstract things such as dreams or goals that are out of reach, but it can also describe people. That desirable person who doesn’t love you back? Unobtainable.
What is another word for not achievable?
Similar words for un-achievable:
impossible (adjective) inaccessible (adjective) inapproachable (adjective) unattainable (adjective)
Which is cognizable Offence?
2. (c) (Cr. P.C.) Cognizable offence means an offence for which, and cognizable case means, a case in which, a police officer may, in accordance with the First Schedule or under any other law for the time bell in force, arrest without warrant. Cognizable offences are usually serious in nature.
How do I use conspiratorial in a sentence?
She gave me a conspiratorial smile across the table. His voice became low and conspiratorial.
Is Conspiration a word?
The act or an instance of conspiring. Agreement or concurrence for some end or purpose. A plot between two or more people against somebody’s wishes; conspiracy.
What is the synonym of compel?
Some common synonyms of compel are coerce, constrain, force, and oblige. While all these words mean “to make someone or something yield,” compel typically suggests overcoming of resistance or unwillingness by an irresistible force. compelled to admit my mistake.
How do you compel someone?
Together Levy and I created this 6-tip insider’s guide that will help you compel people to action.
- Find Your Contribution. Levy accurately points out that wanting to be compelling for the sake of being compelling is megalomania.
- Tell the Truth.
- Surprise and Entertain.
- Be Intentional.
- Communicate Appropriately.
What are the 4 pillars of meaningful life?
She says meaning can be created by focusing on four pillars, although they don’t all have to be present for every person.
What’s the most important in life?
1. Health. Being healthy is the single, most important part of our existence – without good health, our lives can be cut short. That said, it’s important not to take good health for granted and feed our bodies nutrients that they deserve by eating a balanced diet and engaging in regular physical activity.
What is the real purpose of life?
Since our biological evolution is the foundation of our existence, a purpose of our lives is to continue to “evolve” during our lifetime by learning and growing. Each day, our purpose is to strive to be a little bit better than the day before and to continue this evolutionary process throughout our lifetime.
What are the 3 meanings of life?
The three meanings of meaning in life: Distinguishing coherence, purpose, and significance.
What does unobtainable mean in a person?
What are some unobtainable items in Terraria?
This page lists various entries that for one reason or another are not accessible during normal Terraria gameplay.
- Phasic Warp Ejector.
- Ogre Mask (unobtainable)
- Goblin Mask.
- Goblin Bomber Cap.
- Etherian Javelin.
- Kobold Dynamite Backpack.
- Apple Pie Slice.
- Boring Bow.
What does not measurable mean?
Definition of nonmeasurable
: unable to be measured : unmeasurable a nonmeasurable quantity.
What is non achievement?
Definition of nonachievement
: lack of achievement : failure to achieve a desired end or aim reflecting on one’s achievements and nonachievements The reasons for partial or nonachievement of planned goals are provided without excuse or blame.—
What is a zero FIR?
Unlike an FIR, which is restricted by jurisdiction, a zero FIR can be filed in any police station, regardless of whether the offence was committed under the jurisdiction of that particular police station. Whereas FIRs have serial numbers assigned to them, zero FIRs are assigned the number ‘0’. Hence the name.
What is non-cognizable crime?
(1) (Cr. P.C.) Non-Cognizable offence means an offence for which and Non-Cognizable Case means a case in which, a police officer has no authority to arrest without warrant. Non-cognizable offences are not so much serious as cognizable offences.