What is the biggest flop in history?
70 Biggest Movie Flops of All Time
- Hart’s War. Year: 2002.
- How Do You Know. Year: 2010.
- Pan. Year: 2015.
- The Astronaut’s Wife. Year: 1999.
- Jupiter Ascending. Year: 2015.
- The Fall of the Roman Empire. Year: 1964.
- Around the World in 80 Days. Year: 2004. Budget: $110 million.
- Dark Phoenix. Year: 2019. Budget: $200 million.
What was the box office hit in 2015?
Domestic Box Office For 2015
|2||Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens||$936,662,225|
|3||Avengers: Age of Ultron||$459,005,868|
What was the box office hit in 2016?
Domestic Box Office For 2016
|2||Rogue One: A Star Wars Story||$408,235,850|
|3||Captain America: Civil War||$408,084,349|
|4||The Secret Life of Pets||$368,384,330|
Which is the No 1 flop movie in India?
1. Bombay Velvet, Rs 125 Crores.
Which movie is most flop?
Biggest box office bombs
|Title||Year||Estimated loss (millions)|
|Adjusted for inflation|
What is the lowest-grossing movie?
Zyzzyx Road, a 2006 thriller, is the lowest-grossing film in history. It only earned a mere $30.
What was the number 1 movie in 2016?
Top Grossing Movies of 2016
|1||Finding Dory||Jun 17, 2016|
|2||Rogue One: A Star Wars Story||Dec 16, 2016|
|3||Captain America: Civil War||May 6, 2016|
|4||The Secret Life of Pets||Jul 8, 2016|
What was the number 1 movie in 2014?
Guardians of the Galaxy
Domestic Box Office For 2014
|1||Guardians of the Galaxy||$333,176,600|
|2||The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1||$337,135,885|
|3||Captain America: The Winter Soldier||$259,766,572|
|4||The Lego Movie||$257,760,692|
What is the number one movie of 2016?
|1.||Rogue One: A Star Wars Story||$532,177,324|
|3.||Captain America: Civil War||$408,084,349|
|4.||The Secret Life of Pets||$368,384,330|
What was the number 1 movie in 2017?
Top Grossing Movies of 2017
|1||Star Wars Ep. VIII: The Las…||Walt Disney|
|2||Beauty and the Beast||Walt Disney|
|3||Wonder Woman||Warner Bros.|
|4||Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2||Walt Disney|
Which actor has most flops?
1. Ranbir Kapoor (6 flops): Ranbir Kapoor is undoubtedly the chocolate boy of the industry, who has robbed many hearts. But apart from the big success of Sanju and the semi-success of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, the actor is still looking for a biggie success. In this long-acting career, Ranbir has delivered 6 flop movies.
Which is the Floppest movie in India?
Worst Bollywood Movies of All Time
- Desh Drohi (2008) Not Rated | 140 min | Action, Thriller.
- Himmatwala (2013) Not Rated | 150 min | Action, Comedy, Drama.
- Humshakals (2014)
- Jaani Dushman: Ek Anokhi Kahani (2002)
- Karzzzz (2008)
- Tees Maar Khan (2010)
- Joy: The Real Love Story (2007)
- Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag (2007)
Was Atrangi re hit or flop?
This movie gets a very good reception on Disney Plus Hotstar and if we talk about the budget of this movie then the budget for this film is around 4o crore, the budget for this film is very good, this film was prepared with a very average budget and according to the budget, this film was very successful.
What was the most profitable movie ever made?
The 50 Highest-Grossing Movies of All Time: Your Top Box Office Earners Ever Worldwide
- $2.847 Billion. Avatar (2009)
- $2.798 Billion. Avengers: Endgame (2019)
- $2.202 Billion. Titanic (1997)
- $2.070 Billion. Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)
- $2.048 Billion.
- $1.901 Billion.
- $1.671 Billion.
- $1.663 Billion.
What is the longest recorded movie?
The longest film ever made was the 85 hour The Cure for Insomnia (USA 1987), directed by John Henry Timmis IV and premiered in its entirety at The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, USA from 31 January to 3 February 1987.
How many movies have reached 1 billion dollars?
Without adjusting for inflation, 50 movies have grossed $1 billion or more at the box office. Using data from Box Office Mojo, we compiled a list of the highest-grossing movies worldwide, including “Frozen 2” and “Joker.” “Top Gun: Maverick” is the latest film to join the elite club since the pandemic.
What was the highest grossing film in 2010?
Domestic Box Office For 2010
|2||Toy Story 3||$415,004,880|
|3||Alice in Wonderland||$334,191,110|
|4||Iron Man 2||$312,433,331|
What came out in 2015?
|1||Star Wars: The Force Awakens||Disney|
|3||Avengers: Age of Ultron||Disney|
What was the number one movie in 2018?
Domestic Box Office For 2018
|2||Avengers: Infinity War||$678,815,482|
|4||Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom||$417,719,760|
What is the number one movie in the world 2018?
Perhaps unsurprisingly, given the enormous popularity of Marvel movies across the globe, ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ was the highest grossing movie in the world in 2018, reaching box office revenue of almost 2.05 billion U.S. dollars.
Who gave most flops in Bollywood?
Ranbir Kapoor. The actor is undoubtedly one of the most talented people we have in the industry but sadly, talking about the cash flow analysis, barring his Sanju and a sem-hit ADHM, he’s given more than 6 flops in his career.
Which actor has no flop movies?
Today we have compiled a list of 5 Bollywood stars who have not given a single flop in their career.
- Varun Dhawan. Varun Dhawan made his Bollywood debut with Student of The Year in 2012.
- Bhumi Pednekar. Bhumi Pednekar has done only 3 films and all of them are commercially hit.
- Diljit Dosanjh.
- Fawad Khan.
- Sana Saeed.
Which is the biggest flop movies of Bollywood?
Biggest Flops/Disasters of Bollywood Films at the Box Office
- Kites (I) (2010) Not Rated | 123 min | Action, Drama, Romance.
- Guzaarish (2010) 126 min | Drama, Romance.
- Players (2012)
- Tezz (2012)
- Joker (2012)
- Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai Dobara (2013)
- Zanjeer (2013)
- Bombay Velvet (2015)
Was Sadak 2 hit or flop?
Amid COVID-19, the movie did not make to the big screen however, makers sold Sadak 2 to Disney+ Hotstar for a whopping 70 crores. The overall verdict of the movie and its categorization as a hit or flop is apparent since the movie gained a good profit, emerging as a hit in the industry now.
Is Pushpa hit or flop?
As of now, Pushpa has made 100 crores* at the box office. The reported distribution cost of the film is 20 crores, thus making returns of 80 crores. It translates to a 400% ROI. It’s the only Super-Duper Hit of 2021.