What is LTE prepaid SIM Smart?
What is the NEW Smart LTE Prepaid SIM? The NEW Smart LTE Prepaid SIM now enables subscribers to enjoy a richer mobile data experience with up to 1GB free data, best enjoyed with an LTE – capable handset.
How can I register my Smart prepaid number?
To avail themselves of the service, Smart and Talk ‘N Text subscribers must first register their mobile number by texting REG to 7467.
How do I activate Smart LTE advance?
How To Connect to Your Smart LTE-Advanced Pocket WiFi
- Insert your Smart Micro SIM into your Pocket WiFi and press the Power button to turn on your device.
- Connect to your Pocket WiFi. For smartphones and tablets: Scan the QR Code. Press the FUNC button 3 times. Press (|) button to select the Wi-Fi QR code function.
How do I load my Smart LTE SIM card?
Via Smart Mobile Phone
- On your Smart Mobile Phone, text: RELOAD(space)14-digit PIN(space)Smart Number and send to 1510.
- You will receive an SMS from SMART on your Smart LTE Pocket WiFi mobile number confirming load receipt.
How do I reactivate an expired Smart SIM?
Disconnected Smart Prepaid SIM cards will not be reconnected, and mobile numbers associated with the disconnected SMART Prepaid SIM Cards cannot be reacquired. A new Smart Prepaid SIM card must be purchased to continue availing the Prepaid Service.
Can an expired SIM be reactivated?
There are no ways to recover or to reactivate SIM card that expires, the only solution is you have to purchase another prepaid SIM card to continue using its service.
What is smart registration number?
Register Smart Promo through Text
If you already have a promo code, you can easily register by texting it to Smart. Simply text the CODE to 9999 to register via text.
How can I activate my SIM card for free?
Quick steps: Activating a new SIM
- Insert the new SIM into your phone, and have the phone turned on.
- Activate your new SIM card by using its accompanying activation key (this will be included in the package).
- Use this key to activate the SIM card online.
- Wait some time, and it should be activated shortly.
How do I activate my Smart sim?
How to Activate a Smart Cell SIM Card for the First Time?
- For Smart Cell SIM activation, the seller needs to submit your registration form to Smart Telecom first.
- Your SIM activation will happen within 1-2 days.
- For balance inquiries, you can dial *123#.
- For knowing your own number, please dial *134#.
How can I activate my deactivated SIM card?
Once a SIM card has been deactivated, it’s not possible to reactivate it. Moreover, deactivating the SIM card returns the phone number associated with it to the pool of available phone numbers. It is therefore impossible to keep the phone number associated with a deactivated SIM.
How long before Smart SIM expired?
However, failure to reload within the 180 days will lead to disconnection of your prepaid account. To continue enjoying the Smart prepaid service, you will need to purchase another prepaid SIM.
How do I activate an old SIM card?
For activating an existing SIM card by phone –
- Dial 59059 – SIM activation number for India.
- Enter your identification details.
- Wait for 24 hours till your SIM card is ready for use.
How do I activate my prepaid SIM card?
How to activate your pre-paid SIM – YouTube
Can I reactivate old SIM card?
Is it possible to reactivate my SIM? Once a SIM card has been deactivated, it’s not possible to reactivate it. Moreover, deactivating the SIM card returns the phone number associated with it to the pool of available phone numbers. It is therefore impossible to keep the phone number associated with a deactivated SIM.
Can you reactivate expired SIM card?
Do SIM cards expire if not activated?
The SIM card itself never expires, as the SIM serves only to allow the handset to identify the cellular network.
How do I renew an expired SIM card?
How do I know if my SIM card is activated?
The best way to see if the SIM is active would be to insert it into a device which has a compatible SIM card slot. The good news is inserting any older SIM card into a phone will not harm the phone in any way or change any of the settings.
How do I reactivate my old SIM card?
How do I activate my SIM card?
Do SIM cards expire if not used?
How do I know if my SIM card is expired?
The expiry date of an unused or inactivated SIM card is usually listed on the packaging it came with. So make sure you always check that out when buying a new SIM card.
How do I register my SIM by myself?
How To Register SIM Card By Yourself
- Frist Dial the SIM Registration short code *404#
- Then Enter Your Ghana Card Pin (letters and figures without hyphens)
- Then Confirm Ghana Card Pin.
- Afterwards Enter Your Surname.
- Then Enter Your First Name(s)
- Then Enter Date of Birth (Format: DDMMYYYY)
How can I know that my SIM card is active or not?
How do you know the SIM Card is no longer used? However, only Telecom company can tell if a mobile phone number is active or inactive. You can find out if the phone number (SIM Card) is active or not by calling manually, but it may be painful to dial thousands of numbers.