What is GYNI doctor?
A gynecologist is a doctor who specializes in female reproductive health. They diagnose and treat issues related to the female reproductive tract. This includes the uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries and breasts. Anyone with female organs may see a gynecologist.
Who is the best female doctor in India?
Read on to know about some great women doctors in India and their contribution in consolidating the health sector of our country.
- Dr. Anandibai Joshi. Dr.
- Dr. Kadambini Ganguly. Dr.
- Dr. Padmavati Iyer.
- Dr. Manjula Anagani.
- Dr. V.
- Dr. Indira Hinduja.
- Dr. Kamini Rao.
- Dr. Jayashree Mondkar.
Which doctor is best for girl?
Top 7 Doctors A Woman Needs
- General Physician. A general physician is a family doctor.
- Obstetrician. Most gynaecologists are also obstetricians and can assist you during pregnancy.
Who is the famous female doctor in India?
Anandibai Joshi. Dr. Anandibai Joshi was the first female Indian physician and the first Indian woman to have gained a degree in western medicine.
Which medical job pays the most?
Physician and Surgeon. The median pay for physicians and surgeons is $208,000 per year.
Who is the most famous woman doctor?
8 Famous Female Doctors to Inspire Your Students
- Elizabeth Blackwell (1821-1910)
- Rebecca Lee Crumpler (1831-1895)
- Susan La Flesche Picotte (1865-1915)
- Mary Edwards Walker (1832-1919)
- Margaret Chung (1889-1959)
- Virginia Apgar (1909-1974)
- Gertrude Belle Elion (1918-1999)
- Antonia Novello (1944-)