What are some good bar tricks?
7 Bar Tricks to Whip Out and Impress Your Friends
- Turn Water Into Whiskey.
- Spin a Straw Without Touching It.
- Transfer an Olive From One Napkin to Another Using Only a Snifter.
- Bend a Cigarette Without Breaking It.
- Turn a 10-Pointed Toothpick Star Into a Five-Pointed Star.
- Drop a Dime in a Bottle Without Touching It.
How do you get a straw out of a bottle without touching it?
Remove the straw without touching it – Take a short straw and put a toothpick through it about ⅓ of the way from the end. Then place this cross-shaped straw into an empty beer bottle. The toothpick will prevent the straw from falling into the bottle.
What are good friend bets?
The Best Bets To Make With Your Friends Over Text
- Loser Has To Eat Or Drink Something.
- Loser Has To DM Their Crush.
- Loser Has To Buy Everyone A Round Next Time.
- Loser Has To Share A Secret.
- Loser Has To Host The Next Party.
What are some fun bets?
Some of the most creative and fun couples bet ideas include: Having the loser sing karaoke. Making the loser tell an embarrassing story. Getting the loser to do anything you say for a day.
What can I bet with my friend?
Fun Bets with Friends that are not money related
- Changing team names.
- Cooking a meal.
- Loser buys.
- Gift cards.
- Charity donations.
How do you win friends at a party?
- 9 Tips to Make New Friends at a Party or Festival when going Solo.
- Going solo is better than not going at.
- Give away your stress wings and let it fly away!
- Wear cool trinkets / Talk about music.
- Take a lighter with you (or a pen)
- Bring a Fan.
- PRETEND YOU LOST YOUR FRIENDS.
- Getting a Group Together Through a Party App.
What does it mean if a bartender gives you a free drink?
One generally receives a free drink from the bartender either during happy hour, or when the establishment deems you’ve been a good enough customer to earn a buy back. The buy back usually occurs if you tip really well on the first few rounds of drinks.
What does it mean when a bartender buys back shots?
The buy-back, of course, is where a bartender gives you a drink for free, “buying back” a drink for you after you’ve spent some money on a few drinks that night.