What are fun trivia questions for kids?
List Of Fun Trivia Questions For Kids
- Which big cat is the largest?
- Which is the largest planet in the solar system?
- In which city did the Olympic games originate?
- How many Olympic rings are there?
- What is the fastest aquatic animal?
- Are worker bees male or female?
- How many Earths can fit inside the sun?
What are good trivia questions?
General trivia questions and answers
- Who, in 1903, was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize?
- What year did the Berlin wall fall?
- What is the more popular name for the portrait officially titled “La Gioconda,” painted in 1503?
- What element does the chemical symbol Au stand for?
Who is the most famous librarian?
Dewey has been named the “Father of Modern Librarianship” and even helped created the American Library Association in 1876. 3.
Where is my library in Quizizz?
The updated My Library tab contains all the quizzes, lessons, and collections you have created, imported, shared or used with your account.
Did you know trivia questions for kids?
Science Trivia Questions
What is the largest organ on the human body? // Answer: The skin. What natural phenomenon usually comes after a rainstorm? // Answer: A rainbow! What is the nearest planet to the Sun? // Answer: Mercury. What is the longest bone in the human body? // Answer: Femur.
What are some questions for kids?
9 Cool Questions to Ask Your Kid
- What do you know how to do that you can teach to others?
- If you could be a sound, what would it be?
- What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you?
- What do you think your life will be like in the future?
- What is the most wonderful thing that ever happened to you?
What are good family trivia questions?
Sample Family Trivia Questions. How many generations are in our family, alive and well today? Who is the longest living family member with us today? (If female, give her a rose, if male, give him a family reunion hat or koozie.) Who is the newest family member here today? (Could be a baby or a new marriage.)
What are some Disney trivia questions?
101 Disney trivia questions and answers:
- Question: What year did Disneyland open?
- Question: What is the name of Wendy’s dog in Peter Pan?
- Question: Who trained Hercules to be a hero?
- Question: What is the name of the toy store in Toy Story 2?
Who was the first female librarian?
1796: Cecilia Cleve became the first female librarian in Sweden. 1852: The first female clerk was hired for the Boston Public Library.
Where is world’s largest library?
1. Library of Congress — Washington D.C., USA. The Library of Congress in Washington DC is essentially both the national library of the U.S. and the country’s oldest federal cultural institution. Though it consists of only three buildings, it is the largest library in the world for shelf space and number of volumes.
How can you use a complete quiz already created by someone in Quizizz library?
To duplicate a quiz, follow these steps:
- Search for quizzes from the Quizizz library.
- Select the correct quiz you want to duplicate (read: copy and save to your personal library)
- Click on ‘Copy and Edit’ on the right.
- Click on ‘Save’ to save this copy of the quiz and access it under ‘My Library’
What is good trivia questions for family?
General Trivia Questions for the Whole Gang
Question: How many teeth does a grown human being have? Question: What are the three primary colors? Question: What is the name of the biggest island in the world? Question: What city is referred to as “The City of Brotherly Love?”
What are good questions to ask a 7 year old?
What are 10 questions to ask?
100 Getting to Know You Questions
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
- What motivates you to work hard?
How well do you know your kid questions?
“How Well Do You Know Me” Questions for Family About Growing Up
- What was my favorite thing to do growing up?
- What did I want to be when I grew up?
- What scared me when I was a kid?
- Who was my favorite teacher when I was in school?
- What is my favorite childhood memory?
- What is my first memory?
- What was my first pet?
Who is the oldest Disney princess?
Snow White (1937)
The first of all Disney princesses, Snow White appeared in Disney’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in 1937.
Who is the youngest Disney princess?
If the Disney Princesses existed IRL, they totally might have goneto your high school, because turns out they’re all teens! Snow White is only 14 years old, making her the youngest. Jasmine, who is supposed to be 15, is the second youngest. Cinderella and Tiana are the oldest, both 19 years old.
Who was the first Librarian in America?
The first librarian they hired, America’s first, was Louis Timothee. He only held the position for a brief time. Until another librarian was found to replace him, Benjamin Franklin took over his duties.
Who was the first black Librarian?
|Catherine Allen Latimer|
|Died||1948 Brooklyn, New York|
|Alma mater||Howard University|
|Known for||First African-American Librarian at the New York Public Library|
What is the oldest library?
The Library of Ashurbanipal
The Library of Ashurbanipal
The world’s oldest known library was founded sometime in the 7th century B.C. for the “royal contemplation” of the Assyrian ruler Ashurbanipal. Located in Nineveh in modern day Iraq, the site included a trove of some 30,000 cuneiform tablets organized according to subject matter.
What is the smallest library in the world?
The library in Cardigan, operated by John A. MacDonald, sits in a building that measures 3.5 x 3.5 metres, and holds about 1,800 books. A lifetime membership costs $5, and it runs on an honour system.
Is Quizizz for free?
Joining the site is completely free; there are actually no paid features on Quizizz for K-12 teachers. Privacy: The only personal information that the instructor needs to provide in order to make a quiz is a valid email address.
What is the maximum time limit for a question in kahoot?
Questions can be up to 120 characters. Time limit can range from 5 seconds to 4 minutes. Answers can be text up to 75 characters or an image. You can toggle if players can select one or more than one answer.
Would you rather questions to ask kids?
Would You Rather for Kids – 100 Questions
- Would you rather lick a dirty trash can or the bathroom floor?
- Would you rather have a magic carpet that flies or your own personal robot?
- Would you rather be the worst player on a team that always wins or the best player on a team that always loses?
What are some good 20 questions for kids?
20 Questions to Ask your Children
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What is your favorite place in the world?
- What makes you happy?
- If you opened a store, what would you sell?
- If you could be any animal, what kind would you be?
- What would you do if you made the rules at home?