Is there a Swisscom app?
You own an iPhone or Android smartphone and have good basic knowledge of how to use your device (Smartphone Module 1 and Module 2). The My Swisscom app is available for all residential customers with a mobile, fixed network or Internet subscription from Swisscom.
How do I log into Swisscom?
How do I log in? (Login methods)
- User name and password: Define a name (e.g. e-mail address) and a password.
- Mobile number and SMS code: If you have a Swisscom Mobile subscription, you can enter your mobile number as your user name.
How do I find My Swisscom WIFI password?
If you have forgotten your WLAN name or you want to check your WLAN password, log into My Swisscom using your Swisscom Login, where you can see all WLAN and router details and view your password.
How do I know My Swisscom number?
On this page: SMS to 444: check your bill or subscription type, select or change your subscription, check your customer number and add supplementary services.
Subscription & inclusive units.
|CUSTOMER NUMBER||Check your Swisscom customer number.|
How do I access Swisscom cockpit?
You can access the Cockpit directly from your smartphone without a login. If you are connected to the WLAN, or using a laptop, you will be asked to log in with your mobile number. Connecting to the Swisscom Cockpit is free and will not incur any costs in Switzerland or abroad.
Where is Swisscom located?
Swisscom AG is a major telecommunications provider in Switzerland. Its headquarters are located in Ittigen near Bern. The Swiss government owns 51.0 percent of Swisscom AG.
How do I access my Swisscom router?
In your Internet browser (e.g. Chrome or Safari), enter http://internetbox.home or 192.168. 1.1 to access the web portal.
How do I setup a WLAN connection?
You can also manually connect your computer to the WLAN.
- Search for nearby WLANs on your computer (with a Windows PC, select the network icon in the lower right corner; with a Mac, select the WLAN symbol in the top right).
- Select your WLAN name.
- Enter your WLAN password.
How can I activate My Swisscom SIM card?
Activate new SIM card
SIM card: After receiving your replacement SIM, insert the new SIM card into your device’s SIM slot. You will now receive an SMS with a link. Click the link to confirm the activation of your new SIM. Alternatively, you can activate your new card in My Swisscom.
What is Cockpit Swisscom?
The Swisscom Cockpit keeps you up to date on your costs when you are abroad. You can also use it to forward calls and purchase data packages. Go to the Cockpit. Functions & login. Cockpit for subscribers.
What does Swisscom do?
Swisscom AG is the leading telecommunications company in Switzerland. Formed from the breakup of the country’s PTT post and telephone monopoly, Swisscom remains that country’s leading provider of fixed and mobile telephone services, broadband Internet access, and wireless telecommunications services.
Who owns Bluewin ch?
Bluewin is a subsidiary of Switzerland’s leading telecommunications operator, Swisscom, which is 65 per cent owned by the Swiss confederation.
How do I reset my Swisscom router?
Restart the router.
Switch off your router. Disconnect the router from the power supply for approx. 30 seconds. Restart the router to restore the connection.
How do I manually connect to a wireless network?
Option 2: Add network
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet. Internet.
- At the bottom of the list, tap Add network. You may need to enter the network name (SSID) and security details.
- Tap Save.
Where is WLAN on my phone?
Tap Settings (System settings) > System (All settings) > Wireless & Networks > WLAN. Tap the WLAN slider to turn WLAN on. The device will scan for available WLAN networks and display a list of network names.
How do I activate my virtual SIM?
Follow these steps:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Cellular.
- Tap Convert to eSIM. If you don’t see Convert to eSIM, your carrier doesn’t support this option.
- Tap Convert Cellular Plan.
- Tap Convert to eSIM.
- Wait for your eSIM to activate.
- Remove the physical SIM from your iPhone.
Can I still use my SIM card after eSIM?
Yes, you can still use your SIM card after installing the eSIM, in fact you can even use both cards simultaneously, your primary card for calls and message, and the eSIM for Internet.
Does Swisscom work in Germany?
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France* , Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands* , Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino.
Where does Swisscom operate?
Swisscom only operates in Switzerland and Italy.
How do I enable wireless connection?
Go to the Start Menu and select Control Panel. Click the Network and Internet category and then select Networking and Sharing Center. From the options on the left-hand side, select Change adapter settings. Right-click on the icon for Wireless Connection and click enable.
How do I setup a network manually?
Windows 10 – How to Manually Connect to a Wi-Fi Network
- From the Windows desktop, navigate: Start.
- From the Related settings section, select. Network and Sharing Center.
- Select. Set up a new connection or network.
- Select. Manually connect to a wireless network.
- Enter or configure the following info then select. Next.
What is WLAN on an Android phone?
To further explain, Wlan hotspot is a physical location that offers Internet access. Turning on Wlan hotspot on Android will allow the Android phone perform as a Wi-Fi connection and share mobile data with other devices.
Is WLAN and Wi-Fi the same thing?
Answer: Both Wi-Fi (wireless fidelity) and WLAN (wireless local area network) mean the same — they both refer to a wireless network that can transfer data at high speeds.
How can I activate my SIM card for free?
Quick steps: Activating a new SIM
- Insert the new SIM into your phone, and have the phone turned on.
- Activate your new SIM card by using its accompanying activation key (this will be included in the package).
- Use this key to activate the SIM card online.
- Wait some time, and it should be activated shortly.
What do I do if my SIM card won’t activate?
Contact your network service provider and make sure the SIM ID on the card matches the SIM ID in your account with the service provider. Insert the SIM after your account has been updated. Restart your phone again and allow the activation process to complete fully.