How do you unlock an iPod Nano when you forgot the password?
Press and hold the “Sleep/Wake” and “Home” buttons on the Nano. Keep holding them until you see the recovery screen appear. You will be warned about resetting your iPod Nano and losing data. Confirm your selection by selecting the “Restore” button.
How do I reset my iPod Nano 3rd generation?
How to Completely Reset the iPod Nano 3rd Generation
- Move the “Hold” switch back and forth from on to off.
- Push down and hold the “Menu” button.
- Push down and hold the round center button at the same time you are pressing the “Menu” button of your iPod Nano.
- Look for iPod logo to appear on your screen when resetting.
How do I unlock my iPod without iTunes?
Steps to Unlock a Disabled iPod Touch without iTunes
- Step 1: Download, install and Launch LockWiper on your PC.
- Step 2: Connect your iPod to computer and select Start.
- Step 3: Then click “Start to Extract”.
- Step 4: Once this is done, click on Start Unlock .
How do I reset an iPod nano to factory settings?
Press and hold the Menu button on the click wheel and the Center button at the same time. Hold for 6 to 10 seconds. This process should reset the iPod nano.
How do I unlock my disabled iPod Touch 3rd generation?
All replies. You’ll need to connect it to the iTunes library you normally sync it with and restore it. If iTunes asks you for this passcode before it will let you proceed, connect the iPod to iTunes in recovery mode instead using the instructions in this Apple support document.
How do you reset a disabled iPod?
Step 4: Restore your iPod touch
- Locate your iPod touch in the Finder or in iTunes on the computer that it’s connected to.
- Choose Restore when you see the option to Restore or Update.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Disconnect your iPod touch from the computer, then set up and use your iPod touch.
Can I unlock my iPod without a computer?
Using Siri to Unlock Disabled iPod without iTunes or Computer. One of the easiest ways to unlock your disabled iPod touch without iTunes or computer is by using Apple’s Siri. In fact, most users readily settle for this method because it doesn’t use a computer and also doesn’t erase existing data.