What books should I read at 21?
10 Books You Need To Read At Age 21
- The Beauty Myth by Naomi Wolf.
- A Visit From the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan.
- Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman.
- You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath.
- Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham.
- Mr. Penumbra’s 24 Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan.
What should I know in my 20s book?
The Best Books to Read In Your 20s
- Set Boundaries, Find Peace: A Guide to Reclaiming Yourself by Nedra Glover Tawwab.
- All About Love: New Visions by bell hooks.
- Devotions by Mary Oliver.
- Come As You Are: The Surprising New Science That Will Transform Your Sex Life by Emily Nagoski.
- Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid.
Is reading 50 books a year a lot?
There are many things you can do to improve your life, but reading 50 books per year might be what provides the most overall value. You get the most results out of what you put into it. If you’re looking for a new year’s resolution, don’t try to give up ice cream or go to the gym 8 days a week.
What people regret about their 20s?
Here are a few things you might want to avoid:
- Not exercising.
- Worrying about what other people think.
- Letting your parents’ opinions determine your life choices.
- Racking up credit-card debt.
- Getting married too quickly.
- Not taking dating and relationships seriously.
- Not investing.
- Not traveling the world.
Is it possible to read 50 books a year?
It’s easy to imagine these super readers as being speed readers. However, you can read 50 books per year even if you aren’t particularly fast. It doesn’t require a massive time commitment, either. By making small tweaks to your daily life, you can carve out the time to read 50 books in a year.