How do I log into Facebook with code?
To get your codes:
- Tap. in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Settings, then tap Security and Login.
- Tap Use two-factor authentication.
- Enter your password and tap Continue.
- Tap Recovery Codes, then tap Show Codes.
How do I create a login page for Facebook?
How do I create a Facebook account?
- Go to facebook.com/r.php.
- Enter the name you go by in everyday life.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your mobile phone number. To use an email instead, tap Sign up with email.
- Tap Female, Male or Custom to select your gender.
- Choose a password and tap Sign Up.
How do you write HTML code on Facebook?
How to Embed HTML on Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click the “Edit Page” button in the top-right corner.
- Click “Browse more applications,” located below the list of “Added Apps” in the center.
- Select the “Static FBML” app from the list of results.
- Click “Allow.” From the drop-down menu, select your page.
- Learning Tools.
How can I unlock my Facebook account without code?
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. Using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account, go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.