How do I get Bluetooth in my Passat?
- Press “Setup” on the infotainment display.
- Press “Bluetooth.”
- Press “Search for devices.”
- Press “Results.” Select your device.
- You’ll have two device profile options: “Handsfree” or “Bluetooth® Audio.” Choose one.
- After confirming that the same PIN is shown on your phone, press “Yes” on the infotainment screen.
How do I connect my phone to my Volkswagen Passat 2010?
Initial Setup – “Pairing”
- Switch on the customer’s Bluetooth-enabled cellular phone and the vehicle’s ignition.
- Activate the Bluetooth feature in the phone and initiate a search for Bluetooth devices or audio enhancements.
- Select ‘VW UHV’
- Enter the Bluetooth pass code ‘0000’ on the phone.
How do I set up Bluetooth in my 2014 Passat?
From the Bluetooth® menu on your phone, search for new devices and select VW PHONE. A connection request will appear on the multifunction display. Text* PAIR2 to 38981 to watch the Bluetooth® Pairing video.
Does 2009 Passat have Bluetooth?
How Do I Connect My Bluetooth To My 2009 Passat? If the car is turned on or in auxiliary mode, you will need to go to settings and select the Bluetooth device list. From there, you will see VW Phone appear and you will see a passcode that needs to be verified.
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my 2013 Volkswagen?
Here’s how to go about it:
- Be sure that the phone’s Bluetooth is switched on and that it is actively visible.
- Select Setup on the touchscreen.
- Select Bluetooth on the touchscreen.
- Select Search for devices.
- Select Results on your touchscreen, then select your device.
Does 2006 VW Passat have aux?
The system comes with built-in Bluetooth and microphone. GROM-BT3 Bluetooth VW Passat 2006 car adapter has exnetsion port that can be used for Aux-In 3.5mm audio and USB charging with optional add-on cable that is sold separately.
Does CarPlay work with Bluetooth?
You can connect wirelessly via Bluetooth, connect your iPhone with CarPlay, or plug the iPhone into the car’s auxiliary USB connection.
Does Passat have Bluetooth?
The infotainment display will show you the “Setup” button. “Bluetooth” can be accessed by pressing the “Bluetooth” button. “Search for devices” can be found by pressing “Search for devices”.