Can you get YouTube on iPhone 5?
Install YouTube on your Apple iPhone 5s iOS 10.0 You need to install YouTube in order to use it on your phone. To install YouTube, you need to set up your phone for internet and activate your Apple ID on your phone. Press App Store. Key in YouTube and press Search.
What iOS does iPhone 5S have?
The iPhone 5S (stylized and marketed as iPhone 5s) is a smartphone that was designed and marketed by Apple Inc….iPhone 5S.
|Gold iPhone 5S|
|Operating system||Original: iOS 7.0 Last: iOS 12.5.5|
|System on chip||Apple A7 system chip|
|CPU||64-bit 1.3 GHz dual-core Apple Cyclone|
Why is YouTube not working on my iPhone?
If YouTube is not working after you close the app, check to make sure you’ve updated your YouTube app to its most recent version. Developers update their apps all the time to add new features and patch up software bugs. To see if there’s an update available for your YouTube app, open the App Store.
How do I watch live Apple Events?
You’ll be able to watch the March Event via the Apple Event website, as well as via the Apple TV app on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Mac, and you’ll also be able to tune in to the announcement via its YouTube channel too.
How do I update my iPhone 5 to iOS 13?
Update & verify software
- Plug your device in to power and connect to Wi-Fi.
- Tap Settings, then General.
- Tap Software Update, then Download and Install.
- Tap Install.
- To learn more, visit Apple Support: Update the iOS software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How do I get YouTube to work on my iPhone?
YouTube Is Not Working On My iPhone: Here’s The Fix!
- Try Rebooting Your iPhone.
- Troubleshoot YouTube Apps.
- Check For Updates: Is There An Update Available For The YouTube App?
- Uninstall And Reinstall Your YouTube App.
- Troubleshoot Wi-Fi Issues That Cause YouTube Not To Load.
- Turn Wi-Fi Off And Back On.
Can you use YouTube on iPhone?
You can play YouTube videos in the background on your iPhone using YouTube Premium or Safari. YouTube Premium lets you play videos when the app isn’t open, but it costs $11.99 per month. You can also play YouTube videos in the background in Safari using view mode.
Can you live stream from iPhone?
Broadcasting a live stream from your iPhone camera is pretty much as simple as everything else you can do with your iPhone, which means it’s pretty darn easy—no camera add-ons or extra microphones required.